Each year the Center for Great Commission Studies (CGCS) sponsors several mission trips. We go, literally, around the globe. Some of the trips will focus on evangelizing the lost, while others will focus on discipling national leaders to reach their own people. Some trips will be to unreached people groups, while others will be to fields that are yielding a great harvest. At the center of this variety, however, is a unifying focus: that healthy, reproductive churches be planted among every people group of the world. The goal of SEBTS mission trips is primarily to equip students to fulfill their lifetime roles in the Great Commission, and secondarily to assist denominational partners in their strategic task.
Listed below is a checklist of information that you will need before you submit a mission trip application with us. To accurately fill out the mission trip application, please ensure to have all documentation and information handy.
- State of Residence (As shown on Driver’s License, Passport, and Real ID)
- Student ID
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number and Country (If an international trip only)
- Medical Conditions
- Why do you want to go on the trip? Have you ever been on a mission trip?
- Emergency Contact Information (Name, Relationship, Number, and Email)
- Beneficiary Name and Number
- Deposit (Done after submitting application)
For a downloadable PDF of this application checklist, please click here.